Tuesday, October 16, 2007

First Post!

Hello!! Okay, so I have had this blog for like a million years and I have yet to post something on it! So, here it is! The wonderful, exciting FIRST POST! : ) My Aunt Twila will be proud of me! hehe

Anyway, so life is so hectic right now that I don't even know when to do what anymore!?!?! AHHH! It is crazy-wazy...I am in my senior year at WT, training to become the best elementary teacher ever! I am soooo excited about this, and it feels so right. I know that there are a certain few on the face of this earth that are selected to become teachers, and I am one of them. WHAT WAS I THINKING??? hehehe NO, really, I love it!

I am so blessed! I don't think I have ever told anyone this before, but I have the BEST husband in the world! Things are so hectic, we have little money, our house is a wreck and I am at my wits end...and he continues to stand by my side and still treat me like the queen he married 7 years ago! I LOVE THAT! He supports me in my decision to be a teacher, even though I did take a slight pay-cut from becoming a doctor! hehehe, j/k. We couldn't be happier! And what is so weird is our life is completely upside-down from where we started. God's grace is amazing! He continues to grant us the courage we need to overcome life's challenges. I could definitely be in a hospital room begging for something to knock me out right now, but no...I am sitting here typing a blog saying that I am so happy I cannot stand it! I am pumped about this semester being over...I just got a new job that will go hand and hand with my schooling...and I have friends and family around me everywhere that I am extremely thankful for! Life couldn't be better...oh, wait...I got a little carried away there. Yes it can! : )

So, the reason I come here today is the fact that my myspace has gone kurplunk!! hehe I have nooooo idea what happened but all but one of my friends have been deleted, my background is non-existant, and all of my comments are gone. But hey, life is still great! And I needed somewhere to put that down for everyone to read!

4 comments:

OMH said...

Welcome to blog world! I LOVE that your happy and yes your Aunt Twila is very proud of you....it has nothing to do with Blogging but that don't hurt!

The Skogens said...

Hey sissy sounds like everything is going great, I'm so happy for you. Anyways you can drop me a line anytime. Loves ya Nyki

OMH said...

Okay one post usually leads to another post..........

Love you - sorry I had to get off the phone Sunday - it's a dirty job and someone (Grandma) had to do it!

Anonymous said...

Your Aunt Jean Jennings wishes all of you much love and happeness, I do enjoy reading everything.
Don't blog... memory is bad can't remember how to get in.
Ken and I are doing as well as old people can. Keep posting, you all grew up so fast and we didn't see you.. so don't know you and you don't know us, sorry.
take care. Love U. jean je.